Data Privacy Statement
South Asialink Finance Corporation’s Data Privacy Statement
In line with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173) and its implementing Rules and Regulations and other relevant laws as well as the Company’s pursuit of maintaining your Privacy in confidence, South Asialink Finance Corporation’s (“SAFC” for brevity) Data Privacy Statement clarifies and outlines the ways and means on how data is Collected, Processed, Shared, Protected, Stored and Retained when you access our website and/or when you inquire on our products and services.
What Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is Collected?
When you inquire on the SAFC’s products or services, you may be asked to provide PII, including but not limited to, your Name, address, contact number and/or email, government-issued IDs and similar information/supporting documents in order for your inquiry to be addressed accordingly and for the concerned officer to get back to you of your inquiry.
Upon receipt of said information, you will receive an email requiring additional information and these will be used to verify with third-party entities including but not limited to Government Agencies, Judicial and Quasi-Judicial bodies in order to gain additional information about you.
In our pursuit to serve you better, we may also seek your personal opinions or comments through feedback or surveys mechanism rest assured your feedback collected will collected, used and stored with utmost diligence.
How your information is Processed
Your inquiry and the information you provided will be forwarded appropriate department for proper dispensation, said information will be utilized to:
- Effectively Respond to inquiries on Products and Services as well as Feedback, Requests and Complaints to provide a personalized experience by real-time endorsement to the appropriate department for action in order for use to improve how we interact with you.
- Enhance and develop our protective safeguards against improper use or abuse of our products and services including fraud prevention.
- Comply with prevailing and applicable laws, Rules and regulations of Government Agencies including but not limited to, Securities Exchange Commission, National Privacy Commission, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Personal Property Securities Register and Laws such as the Republic Act No. 9160 (Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001, as amended (AMLA), Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173) and its implementing rules and regulations and Credit Information Corporation (CIC) (pursuant to RA No. 9510 and its implementing rules and regulations).
- Provide updates on promotional and/or marketing activities, development of existing products and services as well as newly-launched ones promotional and/or marketing activities that might interest you.
- Provide updates on SAFC’s efforts to give-back to the country.
- Conduct Surveys, analysis, analytics, studies and researches to aid in further improving our products and services as well as our marketing and operational efforts.
- Perform other similar and analogous activities.
How your Information is Shared, Protected, Stored and Retained.
To reiterate, your PII is collected with utmost confidentiality and will be shared within the SAFC group and its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties in order to provide better services and innovate our products that are tailor-fit to you needs, in compliance to legal requirements such as court orders (if any), to prevent fraud and other similar and analogous purposes. Thus, we will not, under any circumstances sell, trade or otherwise disclose the your PII to third parties.
Apart from our continued pursuit to maintain your PII in confidence, we have developed physical and technological safeguards and security standards to preserve and maintain confidentiality and veracity of your PII.
Your PII will be stored as long as the purpose of the said subsists and until such a time that is no longer necessary to keep said PII for any legal or relevant purpose it may serve.
Rest assured our abovementioned ways and means of Collecting, Processing, Sharing, Protecting, Storing and Retaining of your PII is held with utmost confidentiality and in compliance to the Data Privacy Act and its implementing rules and regulations or any applicable laws that govern our relationship with you.
Should you have any queries, clarifications or requests on any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement, you can reach us in our hotline at (+632) 7373 6560 and/or email our Data Protection Officer at DPO@safc.com.ph.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND CONSENT