The PR Supervisor is responsible in developing Corporate Communications plans that include strategies, tactics and budget management including media relations/engagement, company branding, and content development and management.
– Graduate of Bachelor degree in Journalism/Communications/Public Relations/Marketing or any related field
– At least two (2) years of relevant working experience in Corporate Communications. (Public Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility and Events Management)
– Excellent organizational and planning abilities
– Must be creative and excellent storyteller
– Experience in copywriting and editing
– Strong Communications Skills